Office 365 Enterprise E5
The most comprehensive Office 365 enterprise package there is
This plan includes:
- Fully installed Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Access, and Skype for Business on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user. Now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PC and Mac.
- Office on tablets and phones for the fully installed Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user.
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- File storage and sharing with 1TB storage per user.
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a unlimited inbox per user.
- Unlimited online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing.
- Intranet site for your teams with customizable security settings.
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations.
- Professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports, presentations, and more.
- Work management tools to bring together teams, tasks, files, and conversations.
- Personalized search and discovery across Office 365 using the Office Graph.
- Corporate video portal for uploading and sharing your corporate videos across the company.
- Meeting broadcast on the Internet to up to 10,000 people, who can attend in a browser on nearly any device.
- Enterprise management of apps with Group Policy, Telemetry, Shared Computer Activation.
- Self-service Business Intelligence to discover, analyze, and visualize data in Excel.
- Compliance solutions to support Archiving, Auditing and eDiscovery, mailbox and internal site search and legal hold capabilities depending upon subscription type.
- Information Protection including Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention for emails.
- Advanced eDiscovery with Predictive Coding and Text Analytics.
- Advanced security for your data, that helps protect against unknown malware and viruses and provides better zero-day protection to safeguard your messaging system.
- Analytics tools for personal and organizational insights with Power BI and Delve Analytics.
- PSTN conferencing to allow invitees to join Skype for Business meetings by dialing in from a landline or mobile phone.
- Cloud PBX for cloud-based call management to make, receive, and transfer calls across a wide range of devices.
- Unlimited users.