The answer to all your storage and software problems
Business data is the bloodline of your business. The hardware and software that supports them are what keeps the IT infrastructure functional. But what if data storage, equipment upgrades and software licensing are actually taking their toll on your budget? What if your technology is actually taking up valuable office space? What if the high prices associated with keeping up with technological advances is actually forcing your company to compromise?
With Centarus’s Offsite Storage Solutions, you can forget about additional expenditures to maintain and store business data, software, servers and other hardware.
Our Offsite Solutions is a combination of the following services:
We manage your applications and their hardware infrastructure, so you avoid high upfront costs and the ongoing management of IT services, allowing you to ease the pressures on in-house IT resources.
Hosted Solutions from Centarus offer:
- Hosted Microsoft QuickBooks – to ease the burden of financial and accounting matters
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange – to ensure the reliability and safety of your emails
- Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – to promote teamwork and simplify collaboration
- Custom Application Hosting – a tailor-made service and support system for your individual business needs
Transferring your technology to the cloud simply means that business data and the physical aspects of your IT – along with their management and maintenance – are delivered via the Internet on a pay-as-you-go pricing structure.
Cloud Services from Centarus are:
- Scalable – your technology can easily grow along with your business
- Customizable – we build your IT solution around your specific business requirements
- Mobile – access your files and applications from anywhere, anytime
- Money-saving – cost-effective technology pays for itself faster
By virtualizing your in-house technology, you’ll be able to access more IT, more memory and more software than is physically installed in your office, because it’s all hosted by Centarus offsite. Our Virtualization techniques can be applied to many aspects of your business IT, including networks, storage, laptop and server hardware, operating systems, and applications.
The benefits of Virtualization include:
- Improve application performance – with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Quickly become fully functional after a disaster – with simplified data recovery solutions
- Increase utilization – by consolidating your servers
- Go green – lower your electricity bill with fewer servers
Find out how we can make your business more efficient, streamlined and profitable.